Friday, October 14, 2016
Wednesday, October 12, 2016
- Title of the movie
Nightmare Before Christmas
- Production company
- How was the stop motion completed? (ex. 3D printing, clay, wire, mixed media, other)
- Who were the main people working on the stop motion of the movie? Give a short bio to at least 1 of those people. (other movies, education, location, what they are known for..)
Tim Burton: Timothy Walter "Tim" Burton was born August 25, 1958. He is an American film director, producer, artist, writer and animator. He is known for his very stylized works with their dark, gothic and quirky fantasy characteristics.
Denise Di Novi
- What is special about the movie? (largest puppet, first to use 3D printing or style)
It’s the first stop-motion animated feature to be entirely converted to 3D.
- Insert (not a link) a video of a behind the scenes clip.
- What draws you to this movie? What do you find interesting about the movie? (Style, theme, subject)
The style, story, and musical score and lyrics are all extremely attractive to me. I enjoy creepier story lines and so this movie is a hit and run for me.