Pages

Monday, February 1, 2016

Contour:Final room contour drawing

1) For the most part my line is very fluid. There are a few points where dark little dots can be seen where I hesitated trying to figure out my next move but for the most part it is very smooth and not very sketchy. 
2) My practice contour line room drawing and the back pack contour drawing helped me better understand how to pay attention to details and when to get to them.
3) An outline drawing just has basic shapes and no details whereas the room contour has details. 
4) My interpretation of line is normally very sketchy. However for the contour drawing, we are supposed to use fluid lines so I worked to make my lines smooth.
6) I learned how to work in small areas at a time and to use my lines to create perspective. If I could recreate this piece I would fix the table on the left and make it look cohesive to the piece. 

No comments:

Post a Comment