Pages

Monday, May 9, 2016

Self portrait idea sketches

I have never really attempted a nice self portrait before this class. For the expressive category I came up with numerous ideas including the shattered mirror with me screaming, the head with my thoughts coming out, me wearing Mickey mouse ears with a goofy grin, and me holding a ton of colorful balloons. For the zombie category, I came up with a version of me with my eyes clawed out and a creepy smile as well as a version where you can see my face with a skeletal smile under translucent skin. Lastly, for the mechanical category I came up with a version of me at a side view where you can see a microchip for a brain and wires connecting to major functions. I had an easier time with the expressive category in part because I am such an expressive person.

No comments:

Post a Comment